Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Inventions to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp Products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they write a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.