Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of providers not seeking add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and InventHelp Success Stories video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few for ideas inventions this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part different yourself as marketable maybe can.